Thursday, July 14, 2011

Football Frenzy!

   Dear Blog,
I had a great time watching Arsenal. met some new friends and lost my voice due to scream so much during the game. It was worth to watch, they played so well, all the player that we see in the TV are right in front of our eyes. It was an experience never to be forgotten. One thing that i now agree with other people is that football do BRING PEOPLE together. In this stadium i see all sorts of people with common ground, we all suddenly become friends although we never met each other before. I sat next to an Australian guy name Rob and we quickly be friends. It was such a great time..

I also work for Liverpool game at the gate. i can see all sorts of people. i met a couple of my school friends and even my extended family members. They said on the game day, Saturday, the crowd will be massive so it is a great challenge to work on that day. I dont mind.. lets see all the liverpool supporters coming in..! having a great time being busy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment